Wednesday 28 August 2013

Do you Feel more AC or DC...?

A Palindrome is a word or phrase that can be read both forwards and backwards...

Tot - simple to get us started...
Stressed - Dessert
Saippuakalasalakauppias - Finnish for Soapfish Bootlegger
Are we not drawn onward to a new era - adjusting the spacings.. 

In Life and Business too, there is always a different perspective that can be applied to a situation that delivers new ideas, solutions and results; it all depends how we look at it...

The most common example of this is the "glass half full / empty" attitude - the situation doesn't change,it is simply the interpretation of it that does. 

What we focus on will become manifest to us; what we focus is our choice therefore, by definition, so are our outcomes...

It's a simple matter of perspective - sometimes we just need someone else to see that alternatives that are already available. Working with a Coach, means that you will always have a fresh perspective on business, life and success; and hence achieve different results...

So I thought I'd take the Palindrome approach and apply it to thoughts around business success; check out the two phrases below in Ante (before) Coaching AC and During Coaching DC mode - life doesn't always have to change, sometimes just changing the way we look at it is enough...

Ante Coaching

For Sure…

it’s lonely in business

and I don’t feel

I’m getting the results I truly deserve

life is hard

and I no longer believe

I am actually cut out for this

Business is really tough

and whilst I used to think

I am amazing

I know that

In reality

my results are a reflection of me and

I finally recognise that

I’m not going anywhere... 


During Coaching
  
I’m not going anywhere...  

I finally recognise that 

my results are a reflection of me and

in reality

I know that

I am amazing

and whilst I used to think

business is really tough

I am actually cut out for this

and I no longer believe

life is hard.

I’m getting the results I truly deserve

and I don’t feel

it’s lonely in business

For Sure…

Which way are you looking at your Business and Life...?

What is your dominant or default setting..?

Who do you know who lives an AC life..?

Would you like to have a more DC approach..?

To find out how Business Coaching could be the best investment in your future your ever make - simply click on the LINK and book a time to speak with me...

2 comments:

  1. Very clever! Like the idea that listening to someone else's view of us and our prospects can give us a better perspective of our own future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark - it's like looking in the Mirror, what we see is not how we visualise ourselves...

      Delete